E-learning consists in the acquisition of knowledge by means of electronic technologies and media, being speakers and learners connected from different locations at different times.
E-learning, hence, meet the needs of all users in terms of space and time by removing the geographical and temporal obstacles often associated with traditional education.
Learners may be provided with both paper and digital educational material (e.g. videos, PPT presentations, lecture notes, etc…). Plus, it is necessary to calculate the duration of each learning session. The total duration of the course corresponds to the total of the single sessions.
HOW TO LOG IN
- Click on LOGIN
- If not registered, proceed with the REGISTRATION
- Fill in the form with your personal details. Please, make sure that all the details provided are correct (this may result in problems when it comes to CME credit assignment). After submitting the Registration Form, you will be enabled to log in.
- Select the e-course you want to subscribe to.
- Proceed with the payment or, in case you have a promotional code, please enter it in the proper box.
- Conclude purchase.
COVID19, STRESS E CONTESTO LAVORATIVO 29 giugno 2020 – 29 giugno 2021 Evento FAD ECM n° 700-298753 Numero crediti assegnati: 15,2
LE APPENDICI IN ETA' PEDIATRICA La Società Italiana di Chirurgia Pediatrica (SICP) (www.chped.it) una società scientifica senza fini di lucro, i cui scopi sono quelli di promuovere la ricerca, lo sviluppo, le applicazioni, la formazione e la diffusione, a...
ESSENTIAL HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE EQUIPMENT FOR E- LEARNING USERS
- Computer: Intel Pentium III or later versions; Mac G5;
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, WIN7, WIN8, Mac OS X or later versions, Android;
- Internet Connection: ADSL with a minimum speed of 640 Kbps;
- UMTS or HSDPA system with a minimum speed of 3,6 Mbps and a good signal coverage;
- Minimum display resolution: 1024×768; recommended resolution: 1280×1024
- Browser: Chrome; Edge;
- Plug-ins: Windows Media Player 9 or 10; plug-in Flash 8 or later versions; Adobe 7.0 or later versions;
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
If you log into one of our e-courses for the first time, you need to fill in the Registration Form as explained above. The form must be completed correctly in all its parts as your personal details are mandatory for CME credits assignment.
Before purchasing the course, please make sure that your specialty is among those accredited.
The organisers decline all responsibility for the non assignment of CME credits due to incorrect personal details.
VERIFICATION OF PRESENCE – PARTICIPATION
For each course, the number of CME credits depends on the time estimated to complete it (e.g. if a course lasts 20 hr, it generally provides 20 CME credits).
Then, each lesson is provided with a timer in order to verify users’ presence-participation; for the correct CME credit acquisition, it is mandatory for users to respect this time before going to the next lesson.
Upon completion of the course, it is necessary to submit the final assessment before the course expires. The final assesment is mandatory for CME credits assignment; the test meets the Italian Ministry of Public Health’s regulations and consists of 3 multiple questions for each credit.
The minimum percentage of correct answers needed to get the credits is 75%.
QUALITY EVALUATION FORM
Like the final assessment, the subscription of the quality evaluation form is mandatory for CME credits assignment and is due before the course expires.
In compliance with Ministerial Directives, the subscription of the quality evaluation form is anonymous, hence users’ personal details are managed separatedly and used solely to verify the actual subscription.
CME CREDIT ASSIGNMENT AND CERTIFICATES
Provided that users meet all requirements within the deadline of the course (presence, subscription of both final assessment test and quality evaluation form), the CME Provider is to certify users CME credit acquisition. In case of non CME credit acquisition, the user is to obtain a Certificate of Participation only.
Both the Certificate of Participation and CME Certificate can be downloaded from users’ personal areas.